I'd like to show you a new line of components I'm making. I've been so excited to announce these, and I've released the first five pair into my Metapolies™ store on Etsy!
I'm calling them Sterling Silver "Matchstick" Dangles,
and hope I haven't reused a term or concept
developed by anyone else.
These are handmade start-to-finish, and they begin with me using metal scissors to cut the silver sheet metal.
The process of creating these involves a number of steps and takes 2-3 times as long as many of the components I create. Sterling silver is not cheap, of course, but I'm pricing conservatively, hoping people will like them enough to try out!
Currently selling for $18/pair.
You can find the following colors in my store now:
- Orchid (medium purple shade)
- Sage green
- Dark Violet (a very dark bluish-purple)
- 2-toned Blue (navy and medium blue stripes)
I haven't had a give-away for quite a long while, so I'm going to have a random drawing for a pair of these in your choice of color (provided I have it or can mix it)!
- Please share this post on your own blog, Facebook page,or other social media.
- Leave me a comment on this blog of where you posted it. (Please include link!)
- Include your color of choice.
From the entries, one will be randomly chosen.
You have until Sat., April 4, at midnight Central time to enter!
I very seldom get so specific with a give-away but I'd really like to reach a wider audience this time. Thank you very much for helping me spread the word. I am most grateful!