Welcome to Sharyl's Jewelry & Reflections!
People who know me well are aware I have many interests. For those of you who don't, here are a few facts about me:
- I enjoy designing hand-crafted jewelry, making each piece unique. If you give me wire, I'll make jewelry out it.
- If you hand me a camera, I'll always take nature shots.
- I love researching and learning new things. (In my "other" life, I'm a librarian.)
- I enjoy writing. (Yes, among my degrees, you'll find one in Creative Writing, aka English.)
- ...And I thoroughly enjoy talking with others! (Nothing to do with the Communications Studies degree--strictly hereditary, I suspect!)
Sharyl's Jewelry & Reflections seems an opportunity to bring together so many of the things I enjoy most.
So here, we will chat and share, learn and reflect... about jewelry-making and other things that inspire us and matter to us. I hope you will join us again for some friendly conversation!
P.S. I'll tell you more about the jewelry I make and plans for the blog next time, but while you are visiting, I hope you'll drop by my website: