Butterfly ROSE Custom Drilled Ephemera Tile set
DRAGONFLY 1X1 Custom Drilled Ephemera Tile
This Etsy shop, along with "Skye Jewels" is owned by Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp from Calgary, Canada. Marie also has a delightful blog, a website, and you can find her on Facebook as well!
Fresco 1.5 inch Ephemera Pendant
Writing Ephemera 1.5 inch Pendant
NOW, back to ME! :-)
I got to pick out $50 worth of free merchandise from Marie's "More Skye Jewels" shop which includes ephemera charms and pendants on rustic wood tiles. But I'm telling you, I had a really difficult time trying to decide how to narrow down my choices to $50 (which is way more than I would allow myself to spend if I were ordering items myself), and still, STILL, when they arrived, I couldn't believe how much more wonderful they looked up close!
Ephemera Charm Earring Pairs
Now here is where the good part comes in for YOU! ...I promised to share one of the charms I won with one of you in a drawing. Marie, however, kind person that she is, offered an ADDITIONAL charm for the give-away! And it's not just any charm, but one of the newest to her collection!
Poppy 1X1 Ephemera Tile
I also requested some of her solid copper headpins. They are really nice, so for my little part, I'm sharing 6 of my stash of 10 with the lucky winner.
Solid Copper Headpins
ONE STEP: In order to be included, please leave a comment at the end of this entry saying that you want to be included in the drawing! That's it!
All who do so by Thu, 3/29/12 at midnight Central time will be included in the drawing. The winner will be announced Fri, 3/30.
My sincere thanks to Marie for her generous loot and additional charm for our give-away! My thanks to the organizers of the "Art Bead Scene" Monthly Challenges" as well!
Best wishes to each of you!
* * * * * * *
- All photographs of tiles in this entry are the property of and are used by permission of Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp.
- Graphic art work on tiles is by Ella Bouchard of Calico Collage. (The works are copyrighted. If you have a question, please see this page or contact the artist.)
* * * * * * *
1. I'll show you when I have some pieces completed using Marie's tiles! (Winner, it's not required, but I hope you will be willing to share a photo too!)
2. Up later this week:
- A work from one of our blog participants who was kind enough to share!
- Update on the seed-bead followup
- Announcement of a new jewelry-design challenge (just for members of our blog!)
Have a good week!
Sharyl / Sharyl's Jewelry
- Last week for "March Madness" sale!
- Adding new items to the sale to celebrate the "Final 4!"