Thursday, February 11, 2016

Purple Hearts of a Polymer Kind

I've listed some new polymer clay pieces in my Metapolies™ store on Etsy today!

Purple hearts, purple pendants, bead sets in purple and turquoise...   I confess, they are some of the favorite polymer pieces I've made, and I hope you like them also!


I saved these for a bit, hoping to make some jewelry of my own from them, (in my  head I can see so many colorful possibilities)!  But I've decided to share them in the store and see what wonders others would create from them instead!  (That's much more fun for both of us!)  :-)

I've been adding a lot of new metal components... 



in shades of purple, 
  
turquoise,


red, bright pink,
 and more, so have a look around!  

You might come up with something 
you'd like coordinate! 





Whatever you do, have a bright, cheerful, happy creating day!

~Sharyl

****
  

2 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

So pretty in purple, Sharyl. Also terrific in turquoise! Checked the mail box yesterday and found the beauties from you that I ordered. What fun jewelry they will become! Happy weekend to you!

Sharyl said...

So glad they've reached you in time for some weekend fun! Thanks so very much, Catherine! --Sharyl