Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last Day of Grand Opening!


I can hardly believe we've already made it to the last day of the "Grand Opening Event" at Sharyl's Jewelry!   



I've made 2 sales, given away 2 pairs of free earrings and other free gifts.   There's still one more pair of earrings to go!   (That offer will extend until the 3rd customer claims it.)   


Thanks to my first 2 online customers and all window-shoppers as well!   I'm still adding items every day!


Items recently sold:


 


Items most recently listed:

 


Items about to be listed:





Click here to take a look at more!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Credits:


Dec. 7 Calendar: http://www.wpclipart.com/time/calendar/12_December/calendar_December_07.jpg

Jewelry photos by Sharyl. 2011.


Sharyl's Jewelry Artfire banner by Andrew Nelson, 2011.

3 comments:

T... said...

congratulations on your sales Sharyl.....and I see you've been busy making more for the shop....

Lori Anderson said...

Those leaves are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratulations on your sales!!! I wish you many more!!