Friday, February 24, 2012

"Painting with Fire" and a Chance to Learn for Free!

"Oh, please pick me!!!"   :-)   That's what I'm thinking, and there are probably others of you with the same thought!


For all of us who love to win things... and all of us who would so like to learn a new skill... (count me double!)...


I'm sharing this link I first found on Lori Anderson's blog.


It's an opportunity to win a spot
 in Barbara Lewis' 
"Online Painting with Fire Workshop"  -- an enameling e-course!

As you may recall, one of my goals for this year is to explore the opportunities for making beads and/or jewelry components, decide on one (or more) and begin learning.   In that effort, I just recently checked out "Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry" from my library!    Now I see the very book on Barbara Lewis' page and that she is the author!     So what a great book and what a great opportunity!


Click here to enter!


Best wishes to us all!   Hope ONE of us wins!   


Sharyl
Sharyl's Jewelry


* * * * * * * 
Freeform peyote bracelet, beaded by Tanya Goodwin 


*If you missed the guest post with Tanya Goodwin on seed beading,... 
click here!  
*If YOU do seed beading, please add a comment to that post!

* * * * * * *

P.S.  New sale this week in 
"Sharyl's Jewelry" studio:
All bracelets are "On Sale Now!"   
Some up to 20% off!


All Bracelets are "On Sale Now!" 
at "Sharyl's Jewelry"

Graphics:

2 comments:

Carole M. said...

I won't throw my hat in the ring as a contender since I'm not a beader nor jewellery maker, but a keen admirer of my blogging friend Sharyl. Neat post; I do hope one of your readers picks up this fabulous giveaway!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Sharyl,
I just purchased that book for my Kindle Fire and it looks like fun. I just don't have any of the equipment to make the enameled beads.
Thank you for sharing the giveaway.
Therese