Thanks for the "likes" on the Facebook page and to those of you joining this blog, "welcome!" So glad all of you are here!
I promised a give-away today and I'm a bit late in offering it, but here's the deal....
I would be honored if each of you wishing to be involved in the give-away would:
- Look through my store, Sharyl's Jewelry on Artfire, and ...
- Select your favorite item then return here with the link by the end of the day Thurs, Jan. 31st Central time.
- PLEASE leave me some way to reach you. It can be in a separate comment if you don't want it published, but I must be able to reach you if you win.
Having you name your favorite item isn't just about my vanity. There are two reasons actually:
1) I'd truly like to see which items you all are drawn to and which may be most popular. (It will be valuable feedback for me, aka "market research!")
2) Just as important to me, when I draw a name, I'll either give you the item you selected or a gift certificate you can use toward that or other items.
If you help spread the word about this event I'll be very appreciative, but it's not required. I plan to have a page up for the Jan. Art Bead Scene Challenge Tue-Thurs. so if you do pass the word about this activity, please send people to this link:
Please go window shopping and enjoy yourselves!
I'll announce the winner, Friday, Feb. 1st.
And thanks again for being here!