Saturday, April 7, 2012

"Sharyl's Bead Packet Design Challenge--#1" Participant List! --Update!

Here we go!   The list of the 5 participants for my 1st Bead Packet Design Challenge!   (I'm calling it the first one, in hopes that people enjoy it and we get the opportunity to repeat in the future!)


1.  Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp  
(Have Facebook and mailing address)
Have everything I need.

2. "Kristi" 
 (need email or Facebook address + mailing address)
Update--You are the one, and I got your info!

3. Kashmira  
(Can contact you through Facebook,
 but will need mailing address)
Update--got it!

4. Therese's Treasures 
(Had mailing address at one time, 
but would you mind resending?)
Update--got it!

5. "Shirley"  
(Have email, will need mailing address)
Update:  Still need mailing address, 
but I haven't sent you an email yet!  Will do so next.

Hoping I can get these out in Monday's mail!

Again, many thanks to ALL who entered the drawing.  Sorry we could only have 5 this time.  Hopefully next time we can have more participants.   Congrats to those who had their names drawn from the bowl.  (We do it the "old-fashioned" way at our house.   Each entry is folded and sealed, put in a bowl or basket, well mixed and shaken, then drawn by a member of the family--not me. In this case, 2 people drew names.)

If anyone needs a look back at the guidelines, you can find them on the announcement page.   If you have questions or comments, please let me know.   You can include private information or questions in the Comments too, just mark as "private" or some such thing so I know you don't want it published.   If you send your address, I certainly won't publish on the blog!   

I'll be in touch with participants soon regarding the reveal date.

Many thanks to all! Have a happy weekend! 

Sharyl / Sharyl's Jewelry *

*Lots of new Spring jewelry coming your way!
*Also check out new "Wedding, Prom, and Special Event" section in Studio!

* * * * * * * * * 

Graphic:
Number 5:  http://www.wpclipart.com/religion_mythology/bible/creation/creation_days/creation_days_numbers_5.jpg

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Wow Sharyl, Thank you and congratulations to the other winners. I will email you with my address.
Therese

aneri_masi said...

Woohooooo!!!!!!! I won! I won!

I messaged you my address on FB :-)

I won! I won!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to sseing everyone's creations!