Do you remember when we held "Sharyl's Bead Packet Design Challenge #1" in May 2012? Packets looked like this...
I'm wondering if you are interested in something similar again. Here's what I have in mind:
- Slots will still be limited, but this time they will likely increase to 10. People will express interest and names will be drawn from that group. (If you participated previously, you can apply this time, but you will only get a slot if there are enough openings for those interested who didn't get in last time. In other words, people who didn't get to participate last time, have first chance this time. This will only apply one time.)
- The goal is the same--to see what people design when given the same item(s) to work with.
- I'm thinking of using an art bead this time, and perhaps only the art bead, to give more flexibility in design and keep costs down--but I'd really like your feedback on this. If you prefer a few extra (non-art beads) to go with it, I can do that.
- I'm also wondering that if we use an art bead, you would be willing to pay for the cost of the art bead + shipping charges? Depending on whether we go with 1 art bead or a art bead and several other beads, I expect it to run between $6-10.
I'd like to know if you would prefer:
- Just an art bead (includes shipping) for around $6
- An art bead + few other beads around $10 (includes shipping)
- Would like to have an option.
- Not interested/can't participate if there is a charge
- Not interested at all
If you prefer I not post your answer publicly, just leave me a note, and I will not post. Or, I think you can leave an anonymous message. No matter your answers, I will take no personal offense (unless you are mean about it! ha!)
If beads are sold, they will be listed in my ArtFire Store and only be sold to those whose names were drawn.
So please let me know what you think! You have until Saturday at 10pm Central time. (I'm sorry, but only people living in U.S. and Canada can apply this time due to time limitations on shipping.) The blog hop would be held in late Sept.
Many thanks! I anxiously await your answers!
Sharyl ~ Sharyl's Jewelry
* * * * * * *Graphic Credits:
* * * * * * *