Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Are you "slipping?"

Those of you who just cleaned up your work spaces, do you find yourself slipping back into old, messy habits already?   I know I do.   (Ugh!)  

Well, this is your reminder that you may need to do a daily and/or weekly quick clean-up to keep things tidy.   Which do you think would work best for you?   

I've had times in my life when I set aside time on Sunday evenings to take a quick look--but I mean take a REAL look--around my workspace to see what's where that doesn't belong there!  Then, I took a few minutes to clean-up and return things to their designated spots.  It worked great,...as long as I did it.   I'm going to try that again.  

What ideas do you have for keeping work spaces tidy?  Drop us a line!  (Anyone can reply, whether you were part of the blog hop or not!  Those who are ALWAYS tidy, we need to hear from you too!)

And, to re-inspire us, I have an updated link to one of our "Clean-up, Fix-up" blog hop participants!     Check out Swaarda's new BEFORE and AFTER photos!   

Please keep your photos, ideas, and comments coming!  We (I) need continued inspiration!  

With thanks,

~Sharyl


* * * * * * * *

Image Credits:

Woman with Broom:  http://www.wpclipart.com/working/people_at_work/cleaning/housekeeper.jpg

Cleaning items:  http://www.wpclipart.com/household/chores/cleaning_tools.jpg

                                   * * * * * * * *

2 comments:

Ann Schroeder said...

I don't use my space every day, but after every session, I have been cleaning up and putting my materials and tools away. I love having a clean space to work at so much - that is what motivates me. I've been continuing to come up with new organizing ideas. I've already done one follow up blog post and intend to do more as I do new organizing projects. Thanks again for such a wonderful idea!

Swapna said...

aww..Sharyl.. Thanks.. I hope to tidy up after each project is done.. I think that would work best for me..so before I begin my next piece, I should put away the supplies and tools of the earlier one.. ! That sounds good to me :)