Monday, March 17, 2014

Are you wearing green?

Happy St. Pat's to all who celebrate!  Are you wearing your green?



I'm wearing this pendant with lampwork beads ~ 
from Crazy Lady Glass (small polka-dot bead on left) and 
Mike Flint from Bagomag (center and far right beads) ~
with a matching green Batik ribbon today!
(Pinch me and you'll be sorry!)  ;-)



For me, I'm a little less about St. Patrick's Day in particular and more about celebrating Celtic culture all year around!  But I do find this holiday the perfect time to celebrate my Irish heritage with others by creating Celtic-inspired jewelry,... 


Find these in "Necklaces" section!

There are many items in "Earrings" section in green too!







...and this year, beads too!   



Top Right:  SOLD!
Find these in "Polymer Clay Beads and Buttons" section


Today is the last day of my holiday sale!  Don't miss out!  Use code:  CELTIC20 to get 20% off everything in store!


See "Altered Metal Components" section!
Enjoy yourselves, and have a great day!  ~Sharyl

P.S.  All 3 prize winners from the "Clean-up, Fix-up Blog Hop" have sent me their addresses already!  Thanks for the prompt replies!  

Please Note:  "Crazy Lady Glass" is currently closed.   "Bagomag" is a new store, opening soon!  More details when the opening occurs!

************