Sunday, May 27, 2012

i heart macro: Pairs

What's up for this week?

Match the jewelry with a flower!  

I used to do this a lot last summer before I joined "i heart macro."  So here's my first installment for Spring 2012!


#6:  The White Pair

                                                              Ceramic bead by NKPbeads










                                                      Lampwork by blueseraphim


Thanks for stopping by!

Please visit Studio Waterstone for more...


Sharyl ~ Sharyl's Jewelry*
10% off everything, including items already marked down--
sale ends May 31st!


10 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute idea...and lovely photos and jewelry.
Jenni

Tanya said...

That is such a wonderful idea. Your pictures are lovely and I love the parings you did. I adore the last bracelet paired with the yellow rose. It's to die for!

Unknown said...

Beautiful all of it!

Laura said...

lovely series!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I really like your first photo and your "Hope" bracelet.

Krista said...

Great photos and jewelry! I love the bracelets with the "hope" pendant. I will need to see if that is in your shop!

Sharyl said...

Thank you all for your lovely compliments!

I confess to being behind in listing items made and photographed. There are probably several like that on this page. I'll be working away this week trying to get these and others posted. Thanks for your interest!

Leovi said...

Very good compositions, I love the light that you get with these delicate shades and textures. Delicious flowers and exquisite designs. I love the bracelet of hope.

Natalie -- NKP Designs said...

Oh my! I love what you did with the bead I made. It's gorgeous! You made it look so classy!

Sharyl said...

Well, it was a classy bead to begin with! Thanks for providing me such lovely beads to work with, Natalie! :-)