Sunday, May 13, 2012

i heart macro: Roses & Mother's Day


#18:  Roses on Trellis
...from a walk in a park with Tanya
& her Kiddo this week!

I've been otherwise occupied today, as they say, but wanted to sneak in a very last minute (at least by my time zone) Happy Mother's Day to all the moms or folks with mothers!    


Rose Petals Along a White Trellis

...And to any, like me, who find yourself missing a loved one today, my heart goes to you too.    Whether in sadness or in joy, know that my thoughts have been with you all this Mother's Day.   

Single Rose



Please visit Studio Waterstone for more 
i heart macro photos!

studio waterstone



3 comments:

Tanya said...

Those are beautiful shots. I really love the first one. Thank you for spending the morning with us. It was such a nice time!

Laura said...

so lovely!

Sharyl said...

Thanks to you both! And to Pixiloo--Thank you as well! I completely enjoyed it as well!