(Last update: 9/18/13)
Sharyl McMillian-Nelson -- Sharyl's Jewelry & Reflections
Shirley Moore -- Beads and Bread (9/13)
Participants: (Date packet mailed)
1. Candy Wham (will post on Sharyl's blog) (9/14)
2. Laren Dee Barton Laren Dee Designs (9/11)
Mary MLH Jewelry Designs Position Open
4. Beti Horvath -- Stringing Fool (9/15)
5. Tanya Goodwin -- A Work in Progress (9/11)
6. Marybeth Rich-- Forest of Jewels (9/11)
Sonya Stille -- Dreamin of Beads/SAS Jewelry Designs Toltec Jewels
8. Amy Severino -- AmyBeads (9/13)
9. Carolyn's Creations -- Carolyn's Creations (9/15)
Toltec Jewels -- Jewel School Friends moved up
Packets now for sale!
You can now purchase your packets at:
** Sharyl's Jewelry. **
- Please carefully check your Participant # and name here against what you see in the store. Some names are very similar!
- Packets not purchased by Sept. 17 may be offered to alternates.
Artisan Whimsy "Bead Chat" Magazine/Color Update:
This is the color palette that will be used for the Nov. 2013 issue. We've based the colors of the items in your packets on this palette. You will be welcome to enter your items for consideration to be published. The deadline for entry is Oct. 22, just after our Oct. 19 reveal date. If you would like to be considered for the online publication, headed by Melinda Orr, send details and images regarding your creations to:
Design Seeds are color palettes created by designer Jessica Colaluca.
- Please feel free to add the Blog Hop image (shown at the top of this page or to the right) to your own blogs!
- Please report any errors, additions, changes you would like made to your listing for the blog hop to me. I'll correct so we get it right for the event!
Thank you all for your eagerness and participation!
~Sharyl and Shirley
* * * * * *