Monday, September 16, 2013

Tues last day to buy blog hop packets!

Looking for the "Pearls!" Blog Hop?  --->  Click here!
**************************************************************************

Tomorrow, Tues, Sept. 17, is the last day to for the original 10 participants to purchase your "Seed Bead & Metal Blog Hop" packets. There are still 3  2 packets unsold.   

I've attempted to reach everyone individually and through blog postings. One email has been returned to me, so I'm concerned that someone may miss out just because they haven't seen the message(s).  I'm trying one more time to make sure everyone in the group is aware they were selected and that they need to purchase their packets by Tuesday night.  Those remaining are: Mary, Sonya, and Angi.    **To purchase your packet, please click here.

I know things change and if it's no longer a good time for you to join in, I understand.  But I do hope everyone gets the message and can participate who wants to!

We do have one waiting to get in.  (Toltec Jewels) After Tues night, I will reopen the event to others who might also be interested if the packets are not claimed.  If you missed getting in and would like to participate, please leave a comment on this blog post.   If we have openings, I will notify you Wed.

If you've purchased your packet already,...  it should be speeding its way toward you!   I've marked the date your package was mailed on this page.   Please let me know if you have any questions!   

Many thanks and wishing a good week to all!

~Sharyl

******************************


No comments: