Sunday, September 22, 2013

Winner in Patina Drawing + Blog Hop Updates


Well, I totally miscalculated when I would get the winner posted from the patina drawing!  Apologies!   I submitted an article for the next Bead Chat magazine and had 3 blog hop reveals last week:

I just barely kept ahead of all the deadlines the first part of the week, then collapsed the latter part.   But enough about that, thanks to all for your entries in the give-away!  

The correct answers were:

1)  Vintaj (also known as Ranger), Swellegant, and "Color Me This"

2) Gilder's Paste

Everyone who entered and tried to get them right got one point.  If you guessed both answers and got them correct, you got two entries.    And the winner is:   

Marlene Strait!   

Congrats, Marlene! You are the winner of the patina prize from Sharyl's Jewelry!  You will receive the brass beads and connectors below, plus some special surprise items!   (They are ready to ship, just don't want to spoil the fun for you!)


Marlene, please leave a message for me in the "Comments" section with your mailing address.  
I will not publish it.  
I'll just send your items on their way to you! 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . 


Regarding the "Seed Bead and Metal Blog Hop,"  all the packets that have been purchased have been mailed.  I'm beginning to hear from the earlier ones sent that they have been received. Hopefully all participants will have their packet soon!
I'm happy to announce that Toltec Jewels will be joining us for the blog hop, and we still have one vacant spot.   This is the last time I plan to mention here, so if you are interested and didn't get in, please leave a comment at the end of this blog entry!  Sharing the news with your friends is also appreciated.   It would be nice to have all spots filled.  

Many thanks!   Wishing each of you a good week!   

(I've got lots of listing to do in the store.  And I want to move my "shipping center" to a different area of my workroom.  I'm trying to reorganize the space, little-by-little!)  What are your plans for this week?

~Sharyl

---------------------------


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sharyl - you have been busy! Can't wait to see you new component creations. Let me know when you list them and I'll add a link on my FB page. :-)

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

Thank you for the mention! I'm excited and jumped in designing right away. Thank you!