Friday, January 18, 2013

Low batts, Interesting Results!

***If you are looking for the Memories and Thanks Blog Hop Reveal, please click HERE.***

This is just a quick post and totally for fun.    I got a new camera right at the end of the year and I'm trying to learn to use it.  If you've followed my blog very long, you know that photography is something I've struggled with from the beginning.   I've learned a lot and have such a very long way to go.

But the other day, I was trying to take photos and for some reason couldn't get them to focus.  I don't see so well so sometimes it's hard for me to tell if a photo is blurry or I am, but these seemed really messed up even to me!    I eventually realized the battery was low and needed to be recharged.  (Duh, moment!)

In the meantime, I took these and thought I'd share!    They are so bad and yet pretty in their own way--sparkly, like snow crystals or holiday lights!




So a recharge and retake later, we have this image instead:


Fun times!  I'll keep practicing with the camera!   Hope you are having a good week!  

Sharyl

P.S.  Thank you so much for your thoughtful, warm comments on my recent posts about my Mom and jewelry.   I treasure them more than I can say!  

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Photo Credits:
   
Canon Camera photo from Best Buy page:  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=4858281&type=product&id=1218554266379&ref=30&loc=KW-1262&s_kwcid=TC|8113|%2Bsx260%20%2Bhs||S|b|15107776719

Other photos by Sharyl, 2013.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *