Saturday, May 31, 2014

Garden and Jewelry Tour




Every so often, especially during Spring and Fall, I like to combine my love of macrophotography, flowers, jewelry-making, and COLOR!  

So today I'm sharing a few of the photos I took this Spring, just as blooms were popping, and some of my jewelry and beads in the same Spring colors!   (If you enjoy them enough, you can follow the direct links to my store.)


Forsynthia bush in front yard


"Bright as the Sun" Flower in Metallic Pastels PC14-061  

US $8 + S/H



Plant unknown.
Front flower garden.


Rectangular aqua and silver polymer clay pendant PC14-044

Rectangular aqua and silver polymer clay pendant 

PC14-044

US $8 + S/H



Tulips in the backyard "Circle Garden"






8 Yellow "Funky Flat Poly Beads"  PC14-067

US $8 + S/H

4 Yellow "Funky Flat Poly Beads" PC14-068

US $4 + S/H



Orange-red tulip, front yard



Lotta Fun Sun Summer Earrings

Lotta Fun Sun Summer Earrings

US$22 plus S/H




Hope you enjoyed the quick Garden and Jewelry Tour!  Happy Spring!  

~Sharyl


*************


1 comment:

baymoondesign said...

Beautiful flowers, beads, and photos!