Monday, December 17, 2012

Sunday Night Update!



Last call for "NEW MOON SCENTS!" You won the prize a couple of weeks ago and I've been unable to reach you. If you see this, please let me know by Monday noon, 12/17/12, Central time if you would like to collect your prize. After that, I'm so sorry but I'll need to draw another winner. Hope you see this and respond!
* * * * * *

In other hasty news....
I've been redoing my work room (with a whole lot of help from the 2 guys at my house)! Photos will be forthcoming as soon as a few more things get sorted into their new proper home! 


Okay, sneak peak! 
One corner...and yes, that's bare wood showing on my desk!

Also this week, I'll be featuring a couple of my favorite bead and jewelry artists. There are so many deserving, I need to resume this practice. I plan to feature 2 this week.  My apologies to them for my tardiness. Hope you'll drop by to see their work and visit their shops!
We'll also have some pre-holiday give-aways, so stay tuned!   


* * * * * *


And finally,...


If it looks "Christmasy,"

...if it looks "Wintery,"

...if it's red or green, 

...or I thought you might want to wear it for the holidays,



Holiday-themed COMPONENTS also ON SALE!




(No coupon needed for this sale. 
Prices are already marked down, just look for the "SALE" tags!)

My thanks to those of you who visit Sharyl's Jewelry,
even just to take a look--
"Window Shoppers" are always welcome!

Happy Holidays!

~Sharyl

* * * * * * * *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sharyl - I am impressed! It's always exciting to "see wood" on the desk/table. I cleaned off one "square" on my kitchen table so my hubby can eat sitting down for once. Now I need to keep it that way. :-)