Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life Happened...

You know the saying,... 

"Life is what happens
 while you are busy making  plans."   




Yeah, that was me last week.  


No one major crises,
just life didn't go the way I had it planned,
and things like keeping up with my blog, 
Facebook, email,..... they didn't happen.

If you were waiting for something to happen,
sorry about that.


Today, I thought the LEAST I could do 
would be to share some photos 
I took a couple of weeks ago.    ;-)



I'll try to catch up on more things next week.



And some day,  
I'll show you the rest of the Spring photos 
I have waiting!  :-)


Let's hope this week is a good one for all of us!

~Sharyl

*********************

5 comments:

baymoondesign said...

I am sending positive thoughts your way. I hope you have something great happen this week.

Beti Horvath said...

That phrase was a favorite of my mother's. Let's hope at least some of the interruptions of life are pleasant ones!

Alice said...

I hear you!! Life certainly has a way of reminding us whose boss.

Your photos are just lovely. I hope you get some time to relax amongst all these beautiful flowers and trees.

Unknown said...

These pictures are beautiful...I love pictures!! Let's hope things pick up for us this week, Huh? Me?... Trying something new, I just made a turtle.He is kinda cute too. Haha!


Sharyl said...

Thank you, Kathy and all, for your positive thoughts and good wishes!

Beti, I'm glad this post brought a happy memory of your mom your way!

Alice, I've been resting, but indoors. I took all of these several weeks ago to share, but didn't get them posted. Anyway, nice to have them handy to share now!

Shelley, Glad you enjoyed! Would love to see your turtle! Feel free to post a link for us here if you are ready to share!