Saturday, November 15, 2014

"Pine Ridge Treasure's Clay and Metal Blog Hop" Reveal! - Update!

Update: To Lisa and Participants-- I THINK I've been around to all the blogs now, and I'm SO touched by your kind words and impressed by all the designs! I'll be making the rounds again once more, so if I missed one, I'll catch it next time. I'll be posting your designs on my Pinterest page showing the work of designers using my components. If anyone would prefer I not do this, please contact me. I'll post this note in several places, in hopes you all will see it. 

My sincere thanks to Lisa and to all of you! I feel I've been given a lovely gift!  -Sharyl

 * * * * * *
Hurray!
Lisa Lodge's 
is now underway!  







Please hop around the participant blogs and see all the interesting creations:



**Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist     (Hostess)

**Be sure to leave a comment on Lisa's blog to register for one of the two free prizes (one from Lisa and one from me)!


Melissa Trudinger, Bead Recipes

Jo-Ann Woolverton, It's a Beadiful Creation

Carolyn Lawson, Carolyn's Creations

Shaiha Williams,   Shaiha's Ramblings

Toltec  Jewels, Jewel School Friends

Heather Richter, Desert Jewelry Designs

Marybeth Rich, 

Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue

Karen Grosset Grange, Ginkgo et Coquelicot

Ann Schroeder, Bead Love


Lisa Prewitt Knappenberger, LiRaysa Designs

Carol Briody, A Beads Life

Miranda Ackerley, MirandAck

Kari Asbury, Hippie Chick Design

Susan Anderson, La Main Tresor

LeAnne Loftus, First Impression Design

Leithleach Seodra, Alainn Jewelry




My thanks again to Lisa for hosting this event, for her kind words, and her support of me through the years.     Please visit Lisa in the following places:


Lisa's blog,  A Grateful Artist
Pine Ridge Treasures on Facebook
Pine Ridge Treasures Jewelry on Zibbet


And thank you to all the participants!   I'm so excited, I'm going to go begin "hopping!" 

With joy and gratitude for this honor,

Sharyl

******
Graphic Credits:
Event graphic by Lisa Lodge.

******


SharylsJewelry
Reminder, you can get to all 3 of my stores from the menu bar at the top of my blog page!     


Join my blog or FB page to keep current on sales and events!



******

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Everyone did such a great job! I love seeing all the creativity that your designs spark!