Monday, April 27, 2015

Listing Motivation!

I've been making (but not listing) much jewelry this past year.  (Nor am I wearing it, because... well, because I'm saving it to list!)   So lately I'm thinking, "How ridiculous is this?!"



So, it seems to be time I stop/slow down on some other activities and get some of these items out in my store!

    



To commit myself to doing it, I'm posting a "sneak preview" of a few of the listings here, just to keep me honest! 



Let's see how this works!  ;-)


(I don't know that listing items in online stores is anyone's favorite activity!  What do you do to make it faster/easier/less painful/more enjoyable?   Please, drop us a comment!)


Have a good week, whatever your tasks are!   

~Sharyl

*************



3 comments:

CMS Designs said...

I can totally relate, Sharyl! Listing is a LOT of work . . . the photos, the description, the tags, even thinking of a title for each piece. I wouldn't mind so much, I guess, if all my work actually resulted in a sale. It is enjoyable, however, to step back and actually look at the stuff I created in such a setting. At least it is out there in the world, if only virtually, instead of just sitting in a box. Your creations are lovely!!!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

What beauties they are, Sharyl! I am in the same shape - so many to list and not enough time! Good luck, my friend!

Sharyl said...

Thank you, Cindy and Catherine! It's good in some way not to be all alone with a problem! :-) I appreciate your commenting and the support. Good luck to us all!