Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Captured Moments" Contest Winner!

Thanks to all of you who participated in the contest.  We had a number of correct entries so those went into a drawing.

And the winner of the
 "Captured Moments" contest is...

Copper Brown Oval Links
Photo by "Captured Moments"



Lisa will receive 2 of these 
"Captured Moments" connectors! 
(They look even more fantastic 
when you see them! 
They have a slight metallic finish!)
She will also receive 
4 silver-plated bird-themed charms.

(Too bad I just packed everything up good and tight 
for mailing before taking a photo!) 

Congrats to Lisa!

* * * * *

My thanks again to Cindy of "Captured Moments" for helping me bring attention to the cause of Rare Disorders ...and to those of you who took the time to read our posts.


*I'd also like to mention that "Pine Ridge Treasures" has a 15% off Mother's Day Sale going on!   I was taking a look earlier and thinking "I want, I want, I want!"  So you might want to drop by and take a look too!

Have a happy Wednesday!

Bracelet sale ends soon!   Watch to see what's next!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy! I am so excited to win those awesome connectors! Thanks, Sharyl. Thanks for mentioning my sale also. I was thinking the same thing about your bracelets - I want I want! Think I'll take another look at your site....

Sharyl said...

Thanks, Lisa! And congrats on the win!